Lighting Layout And Design Services
Don’t let yourself get buried in the darkness of an overwhelming lighting & home décor selection process. Our lighting design and layout team consists of focused, trained, and certified experts that are here to help light your way. Whether you’re building a new home from scratch, or working on a small renovation, our team is eager to help you find the perfect items for your project, while always keeping you on schedule and on budget.
With More Than 50 Years Of Hands-On Experience, Our Staff Will Help You With:
- Lighting layout and electrical considerations. We can walk through your plans, either onsite or in our store, to make sure all your lighting and electrical needs are addressed.
- Product scale and style guidance
- Suggestions on color coordination and finishes
- Budgeting and value recommendations
- Coordination with furniture and other design elements
- Recommendations for materials suited for our unique climate
- No cost financing!
All these and countless other benefits will help you get the best possible value and impact for whatever lighting design you select.
Let us help you See the Light!
Lighting 101 Tips
Have you ever wondered what size chandelier to buy for your dining room, or how high off the table it needs to hang? Well you’re in luck. Just click on the Lighting 101 Tips image to the left for a full rundown of all the answers you’ll need when selecting lighting for your project.
The lighting experts at The House of Lights have been installing and servicing the products that we sell for nearly 50 years. Our team of trained, highly experienced, and licensed professionals know our products inside and out, as well as what wonderful effects they’ll have on your home décor when set up correctly.
WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICE YOU GET:
- Free delivery & complete assembly and configuration of any new components being installed
- Professional installation of all electrical fixtures and/or fans, and components, by our experienced and licensed professionals
- Removal and curbside disposal of any existing fixtures (if necessary)
- Complete cleanup and disposal of all boxes and packing materials, as well as final cleanup of all installation sites. We will treat your home as if it were our very own and leave it in the same beautiful condition we found it.
- A full one-year in-home warranty on all installations performed by our team. We guarantee that our install work will be done right the first time. If for some reason this is not the case, we’ll come out and fix it for free.
Rest assured that our team of trained and experienced professionals are ready to tackle any project that comes along. We have a strong commitment to ongoing education and stay fully abreast of all the latest technologies and techniques. Let us show you what a difference our Professional Lighting Installation Service in Melbourne can make on your project!